Saturday, September 15, 2018

Introducing Meritaten

I am pleased to introduce a very special new member of the gang, Meritaten.



Meritaten is a time traveler. I have tried to get her to tell me which period she was born in, but she is being coy on that point.


Her parents are archaeologists who named her after an Egyptian princess.



She lives ruffles and pretty dresses. She is also an avid ballet dancer.

This dress is one I made from Melody Valerie's Bluebell dress pattern
You can read the blog post about it here.

Meritaten is a custom Cecile doll with brown eyes. She formerly belonged to greenchiligirl, Inky's mom.


Meritaten is a very special doll, and I am lucky to have her in my gang.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a pretty doll. Where did you get that green and blue dress in the 3rd and 4th photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made that one from Melody Valerie's Bluebell dress pattern. Thanks for asking!

      Delete

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...