Sunday, September 9, 2018

Felicity and Penny

Here are some pictures of Felicity and Penny, reunited! They look very happy together.


You really can't see Penny's remaining imperfections in the pictures!


I love Felicity's riding habit. The color is lush, and it just looks like such a luxurious historical piece of clothing. It's so nicely made.

Even though both the riding habit and the doll are  made by the Pleasant Company, the skirt does not always want to stay on.


And it doesn't show in these pictures, but the feather on her hat has totally disintegrated with age.


Still, it's utterly gorgeous.

Felicity is my first love and I am happy that I can spoil her with Penny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....