Friday, December 15, 2023

Matching 1920s Christmas dresses

 These dresses were made in a hurry for a little girl who had COVID. I wanted to give them to her grandma so I didn't have to pay for shipping, so I didn't get a picture of the dolls wearing the clothes.

The girl has a 16 inch Disney Animator Tiana, and a 18 inch Madame Alexander doll named Mary.

I was going to 1920s style dresses, since that would be appropriate for Tiana.

I thought it was super cute to  make them matching Christmas dresses! 

The Disney Animator  dress was made using the Requiem Arts Designs Disney Animator Dress Basics  pattern.

The 18 inch doll dress was made using the Dolls at Hearts Vera dress pattern

Both dresses fit the dolls, and made their owner very happy!

I was relieved, since I did not have a Disney Animator doll to use as a model to test the fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...