Thursday, December 28, 2023

Polar Bear Pajamas

 I made polar bear pajamas. I found the fabric in a pair of adult pajama bottoms at the clothes by the pound thrift store.

I thought that the polar bears were just too cute, and they are small enough to work in doll scale.


This is the pattern that I used- Simplicity Do537.

The pajamas were very fast and straightforward to sew.

I struggled a bit with the hem on the bottom of the pajama top. The stretchy fabric just didn't want to sew neatly.

I have enough of the fabric left to make another pair of pajamas. I am deciding whether to use the same pattern again or try a different one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...