Saturday, June 29, 2024

Keepers Dolly Duds Tea with the Governess

 I found this lovely coral fabric at the thrift store, and I immediately knew that I wanted to go Regency with it.

I used it to make my second version of Keepers Dolly Duds Tea with the Governess.


I think it's really lovely!

I made the ruched sleeves again, I love that detail.

Maritza is modeling this time. Maybe she is pretending to be one of Josefina's sisters!

It's a really pretty dress, and I had buttons that match the color really well.

I think that next time I use this fabric, I will make a really elaborate dress for Samantha, maybe from Simplicity 1179. 

You can see my first version of this pattern at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Julie's Fourth of July Dress

 I found this fabric at the thrift store, and it was giving me serious 1970s vibes. It reminds me of Julie's Patchwork Outfit. I knew th...