Friday, June 7, 2024

Almost finished!

 I am almost finished with this cute robe from Simplicity pattern 8281. 

I am going to add a cat face onto the hoodie.

I didn't do it yet, because I was really on a roll with the sewing machine and wanted to move on to the next thing.



I also know that the face is the part that everyone will really be looking at, and I don't want to mess it up.

But I expect I won't get it done soon, so I decided to go ahead and share the project.



The pattern called for stretchy fabric. I am not sure if that is actually needed or not.

I was sooo excited to find stretchy terry cloth material at the thrift store so I could make this project!

It would be pretty easy to change the ears on this pattern and make different animal faces.

I could make a guinea pig bathrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepers Dolly Duds Tea with the Governess

 I found this lovely coral fabric at the thrift store, and I immediately knew that I wanted to go Regency with it. I used it to make my seco...