Monday, June 17, 2024

Summer Sundresses

 I made four sundresses from the same pattern, all in the same day!

I wanted to sew some doll dresses for my cousin's daughter for the first time. This was the fastest way that I could build a wardrobe.

I used the Liberty Jane Peplum Top pattern. I added a waistband and a longer skirt. I just think it's a simple but elegant pattern.


Here are the dresses, being modelled by Jess, Makena, Evette and Maritza.

I used a variety of colors. I sadly don't know the recipient very well, so I hope that she finds something that she likes in this batch!

Here are some other dresses that I made from the same pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepers Dolly Duds Tea with the Governess

 I found this lovely coral fabric at the thrift store, and I immediately knew that I wanted to go Regency with it. I used it to make my seco...