Wednesday, June 19, 2024

New Ruby Red Fashion Friends

 I am really fortunate to have been able to buy Ruby Red Fashion Friends Special Edition Camellia and Constance. They were on a special sale, and I wasn't sure if my purchase would go through until they shipped.



They are really beautiful dolls.

Constance has a wig that is glued down, but Camellia's wig is not glued. She did come with a wig cap to help her wig stay in place.

Constance is the Daisy mold, and Camellia is the Diana mold. I am very happy to add two new face molds to my growing Ruby Red collection.

Constance is my favorite of the two. I am drawn to her sad little face. I also love her wig, even though it is more old fashioned.

Camellia's dress is amazing. It has layers and layers with sequins, and it is heavy! I probably won't dress her in it most of the time, but it is really a work of art. I am thinking of taking her earrings out too, so they won't catch in her wig. That would also minimize the risk that they might stain her vinyl, like American Girl Ivy.


Constance's dress is also very nice. It has a lot of separate pieces- dress, cap, vest and apron. I like the blue color. I am also going to be redressing her.



I feel so lucky to have these dolls. I was not willing to pay full retail price. They are very much treasured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepers Dolly Duds Tea with the Governess

 I found this lovely coral fabric at the thrift store, and I immediately knew that I wanted to go Regency with it. I used it to make my seco...