Sunday, June 23, 2024

Pattern Review: Simplicity 9438 Regency Dresses

 I wanted to make some historical doll clothes for my cousin's daughter, but I didn't know what dolls the younger cousin has or what her favorite colors are.

I decided to make two Regency dresses using Simplicity pattern 9438.

One of the dresses is pink, and the other is white and purple.



Caroline is hiding from me currently, so I used Saige and Isabelle to model for me. I think Saige actually resembles Violet Bridgerton a bit.

I didn't change their shoes, haha, but the dresses are so long that you can't see Isabelle's ballet slippers or Saige's gold sandals.

The dresses were VERY easy to sew. It's a pretty basic pattern, but it is easy to make and it looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sofie Clareese's Pleasant Day Sundress

 I love the pattern  Sofie Clareese's Pleasant Day Sundress . It's very similar to Blaire's meet dress. I own the pattern sized ...