Wednesday, June 5, 2024

KDD Beth Dress for RRFF

 I made the Keepers Dolly Duds Beth pattern, sized for Ruby Red Fashion Friends!

This pattern in this size was a Freebie Friday pattern, and one I am very happy to have.

It is just as cute in the Ruby Red size! I found it easy to make, especially since I had made the pattern before.


It's smaller, but not so much smaller that it is too difficult.

I just wish that I had better shoes to match this to put on my Stella! She is wearing sneakers under her lovely dress.

Stella looks really good in green. I shall continue to sew for her!

You can see a version of this pattern when I made it for American Girl Addy at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepers Dolly Duds Tea with the Governess

 I found this lovely coral fabric at the thrift store, and I immediately knew that I wanted to go Regency with it. I used it to make my seco...