Thursday, June 27, 2024

Sofie Clareese's Pleasant Day Sundress

 I love the pattern Sofie Clareese's Pleasant Day Sundress. It's very similar to Blaire's meet dress.

I own the pattern sized for Wellie Wishers. I want it in 18 inch AG size as well!

I have used this pattern to make Wellie Wisher dresses. I find it so much fun to play around with different colors and fabrics with this pattern.

The Wellie Wisher sized pattern fits the Ruby Red Fashion Friends dolls perfectly.

This inspired me to make a few more variations of this pattern! 


I wanted a pale blue dress for Camellia. I had just a tiny scrap of the fabric that I used on the bodice- but it was enough for this pattern!


This red and blue dress, modelled by Frieda, was just a spur of the moment as I was looking at my fabric piles and thinking about which ones to use.

I added the red strip on the bottom when I found a small cut in the skirt fabric. I shortened the fabric to remove the blemish and lengthened it again by adding a stripe in red. I think it was serendipitous, however!


Constance is wearing a dress from this pattern that I had already made previously. I love this one, it's a bit nautical.

Stella is also wearing a previously made dress. I love the green with her hair!

Here is a link to some of the other dresses that I have made with this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepers Dolly Duds Tea with the Governess

 I found this lovely coral fabric at the thrift store, and I immediately knew that I wanted to go Regency with it. I used it to make my seco...