Friday, June 21, 2024

KayandMay Civil War Dresses Part Two

 So in this post, I shared a dress that I made from the KayandMay Civil War dress pattern that I wasn't 100% happy with.

I re-made the dress with the same fabrics and a different, longer skirt.

I also made a second dress with fabrics in different colors.

Here they are. I am happier with this set of dresses. They are cute.



I used JLY 61, Astrid, so that I could model both dresses next to each other. Astrid sometimes moonlights as Civil War-era Caddy Woodlawn, anyway, so she already had period boots on.

Addy has first claim on both dresses, however. She is spoiled rotten, as she should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepers Dolly Duds Tea with the Governess

 I found this lovely coral fabric at the thrift store, and I immediately knew that I wanted to go Regency with it. I used it to make my seco...